Three years too late? (Las Vegas, USA)

Well, this started as just a test page, but I suppose it can serve as an introduction to my blog.  I am writing about things I am doing now or recapping little mini-adventures I just finished.  I don't edit, I don't proof, and I am inconsistent in my tenses since I am probably going to be doing a lot of writing of the event after the event.  Sorry!

This is a completely unrelated photo I took heading to Jakarta back in 2013.
I've never been a blogger.  I've tried for years now, but I find my own writing and thoughts to be pretty trite so I have always felt ridiculous putting my words out there.  Facebook is nice for staying in touch with family and friends, but if you do write anything more than a paragraph, you feel a bit out of place.  Well, I do anyway.

I don't really have a plan of how I am going to go about using this piece of space, but since I have a bit of free time now and a weak memory, I think I'll start by just listing places and doing little write ups so in six months I don't end up back in Helsinki thinking it is somewhere new.  

Comments