Obligatory Foods Are Good Post




I have three dimmer-switch settings.  Mildly amused, mildly uncomfortable, or blinded by rage.  I am finding myself more settling on "blinding rage" right now, probably because I am dieting and hungry while still needing to get off my booty and go to the gym, so let's look at good together.

Magical Mint Night from 31
Japan
Done from one of the 400 vendors on Ameyoko in Ueno



And, yeah, I've been to the Gundam Cafe in Akihabara.
I could live 30 years off CoCos
Yeah, I've been to a maid cafe.
Snow Cones should be rainbow.





I think these are supposed to platypus heads.


Random crap on a plate from Sweets Paradise

The Work Week Expressed Through Lunches (Japan)
Tuesday!  Pretty lunch!  I had time yesterday night!  I am obviously full of hope and joy for the future!

The usual Wednesday meal.  Homemade leftovers from the day before...  

Thursday.  Fancy soup from 7-11 with some veggies from home...

Saturday is hard.  I deserve something yummy!
Friday.  Nothing says, "I choose sleep this morning/drinking last night over packing a lunch" quite like 7-11 noodles.


Spain (Magala, Granada, Barcelona) AKA I like wine.
Cod salad (which I couldn't eat.  Seafood allergy) and red wine

Nothing special but OH MY GOD spicy oil on top!
Popcorn is the best.
I like to drink people



Sometimes you just want popcorn and cider in your hotel room



Ireland
Sheppard's pie!  I miss this!
Breakfast of champions















Scotland
Scone on Loch Lomond

This is beautiful to me.  Whisky in the morning!
"Fried chicken" (chicken fingers) and the Conan Doyle pub!
England
Fish and chips... minus the fish.  Plus curry sauce.

Sweden
Candy!
????
Lunch!  In a cup!





















Finland
Not beef.  Reindeer kebab!  
I've always thought caffeine was life
























Norway




Turkey
Only $3!  
Looks like a good evening!



















Reason 372 why you should love Turkey

Found the right dolmus celebratory ice lolly!



















Coke Light is just BETTER.

Pomegranate Special K!  





















Markets are better here.  The local market by my school...



















Touristy markets are still fun.
















Indonesia
We found a cafe at a grocery store under a department store
Ordering blind!
One of the best breakfasts you can have
I'll have you someday!

The world's Stinkiest pub in Ubud




My manicure came with fruit!

The best food in the islands

$1 on the beach somewhere in Bali
Lunch at one of the hotels
Grilled fruit!
Dragonfruit juice from the hotel in Bali
Yeeeessssssss.....






































And these seem almost familiar...
Chicken curry puff pizza from Pizza Hut.
Capri Sonne???


Ice Cream Oreos














Korea

















Comments